Gifting season is upon us.
And while it’s said that it’s better to give than to receive, there’ll be a lot of gifts given this time of year that many of us might not love receiving, no matter how naughty or nice we are.
In fact, one survey claims that about 75% of adults won’t like the gifts they receive during the Holidays.
Gift giving is a lovely gesture, but why wait for someone to give you a gift you might not want? Give yourself a gift that makes you feel good about yourself and will also keep giving throughout the year, long after the Holidays have passed.
Give yourself the gift of a new smile!
5 Gifts to Make Your Smile Even More Remarkable!
- Say Good Bye to Stained Teeth – Got about an hour? That’s all you need to come in for your in-office teeth whitening treatment and then step out with a smile up to 8 shades brighter! And if you prefer to brighten your smile from home we also offer our custom take-home trays!
- Fix Chipped or Broken Teeth – When you smile, can people see a broken or chipped tooth? If so, we can fix this with various cosmetic solutions, such as dental crowns or porcelain veneers.
- Replace a Missing Tooth – Don’t let a missing tooth buzz kill any selfie moments! We offer some great cosmetic solutions, like dental implants, which look, feel and function like a natural tooth. We also offer other cosmetic solutions like dental bridges, or partial dentures.
- Close Noticeable Gaps In Your Smile – Not happy with the gaps or spaces between your teeth? We offer one cosmetic solution using porcelain veneers, which are thin, custom designed casings that cover the front side of your teeth. And if you need a little more orthodontic support, Invisalign clear braces can help move your teeth to their ideal positions, closing any large gaps between your teeth. Unlike metal braces, Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners that fit comfortably over your teeth. They’re transparent, so people can’t tell that you’re straightening your teeth. And you can take them out when you eat, or when you clean your teeth!
- Get Rid of Noticeable Silver Fillings – Do you cover your mouth when you laugh, to hide your metal fillings? Silver spots be gone! Our tooth colored fillings match the look of your teeth, so they’re virtually invisible.
So, in the spirit of this Holiday season, make merry, and spread the power of giving to others. But maybe give yourself a special gift this year: The gift of a new smile!
Your smile is definitely a gift for yourself and anyone around you. And it truly is a gift that keeps on giving. If you have any concerns with the appearance of your teeth that you’d like to cosmetically enhance, we can help you attain your goal of a beautiful smile – just schedule a smile consult with us – call us at (206) 242 -0066 or reach out to us online!