Another year is here. If you made any resolutions to be more fit or healthy, you’re not alone. 60% of Americans kicked off this year by making one or more resolutions.
Making resolutions is the easy part. Fulfilling them is more difficult. In fact studies confirm that only about 8% of us will actually achieve our resolutions. So, what’s an easy resolution that will help you look and feel better, and healthier in 2022? Smiling more! It’s one of the best things you can do for your health + science confirms this. But what if you’re uncomfortable sharing your smile because you’re self-conscious about your teeth?
Many of us will go to the extremes to hide our smiles. One study says that 57% of Americans cover their mouths when they laugh, because they’re insecure about how their teeth look. And one in two people also prefer to smile with their mouth closed. Chipped, discolored, broken, or missing teeth seem to get in the way of a beautiful smile
Fortunately we can offer some solutions to help bring back your smile, and keep you smiling throughout 2022.
5 Ways to Start Your New Year with a New Smile!
- Say Bye-Bye to Discolored Teeth! – Teeth whitening is one of the easiest ways to cosmetically enhance your smile – especially when its done by your dentist. It’s safe, effective and it can offer immediate results! Try our in-office whitening and walk out with a dramatically brighter smile, up to 8 shades, in about 90 minutes. You can also opt for our take-home whitening treatment and whiten your teeth from the comfort of home, or anywhere else you like. Based on your whitening goals, we can help you find the best option – just request a whitening consultation to learn more. Here’s Why You Can Rely on Us for a Better Whitening Experience!
- Replace a Missing Tooth with One that Looks & Feels Natural! – Dental Implants look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth. In fact, patients who opt to have an implant don’t feel any difference between their implants and their natural teeth. What they do notice is the remarkable ability to enjoy crunchy, crispy foods, and smile with confidence. When it comes to looks and function, implants are superior to than other tooth replacement alternatives. Don’t take our word for it – Here’s What One of Our Patient’s Had to Say Regarding Her Implant!
- Fix Chipped, Worn or Uneven Teeth! – Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin shells of ceramic material, which are bonded to the front of your teeth. They work wonders to help restore chipped or worn teeth, close spaces, and even lengthen teeth that are uneven. Veneers can also be used to help for discolorations that teeth whitening can’t solve. And they’re highly resistant to permanent staining from coffee, tea or even red wine!
- Straighten Your Teeth Without the Hassle! – If you’d like to straighten your teeth without wearing visible metal braces, Invisalign® is for you. Compared to traditional braces, they’re more comfortable and much less invasive. The Invisalign treatment uses clear, smooth plastic aligners that you switch out, the treatment gradually moves your teeth to their desired position, with minimal discomfort. You can take them out when you’re eating, or when you brush and floss your teeth. Besides correcting crooked teeth, Invisalign can fix gaps between your teeth, an overbite, underbite and other common orthodontic issues. Here’s Why Patients Love Invisalign!
- Give Yourself a Smile Makeover – Whether you want to replace those silver fillings that appear when you laugh, or you want to reduce a gummy smile with gum contouring, we offer many ways to give yourself a little smile makeover for the new year! Here are some things a Smile Makeover Can Fix!
Smiling more this year is a great resolution just in itself. It’s good for you, and everyone around you. But if you feel self-conscious about your teeth and want to give your smile a New Year’s tune-up, we’re here for you. We’ll help make sure that you never have to worry about hiding your beautiful smile again. Find out how we can highlight your smile this year – Call us at (206) 242-0066 to schedule a cosmetic consultation or request an appointment online!
Here’s to a successful, happy and healthy New Year! And remember, January 1st is just another day in the calendar. You can always reset your calendar for a fresh start and to a new year, and a new smile! Have a great New Year!