We’re excited to offer you all of our dental services and to see you again.
As we re-open our office, you are going to notice a few changes we’ve added to keep you and our staff safe throughout your visit with us.
While we’ve always prided ourselves on ensuring a safe and sterile dental practice, we’ve added some additional protocols that go beyond the American Dental Association (ADA), CDC and OSHA requirements to protect everyone from coronavirus.
A FEW CHANGES YOU WILL NOTICE DURING YOUR VISIT:
- We have installed new equipment in both the clinical and reception areas to keep our environment safe, such as:
+ Air purifiers
+ High-powered vacuums
+ Plexiglass shields
- Our reception area is remodeled to provide proper social distancing, and we’ve removed all reading materials for your safety. In addition, we will be disinfecting all common area surfaces between contacts and on a regular schedule.
- We are sending out a notification prior to your appointment with a health screening and instructions for check-in procedures. Please be sure to read these instructions carefully.
- To ensure a touch-free environment for you, we have converted all paperwork to digital forms. In addition, we have installed credit card terminals and will no longer be accepting cash.
- Our team is excited to see you! They are screening themselves every morning to ensure you are safe to see them. And they will be wearing some new personal protective equipment that will be covering their faces, but rest assured there is the same big smile underneath!
While some things have changed at our office, you can still expect to find the same friendly dental care from us. We look forward to seeing you all again soon and taking care of your dental needs, as we all adapt to this unique time in our lives.
We know many of you have been waiting to be seen and we are working hard to ramp up our capabilities and extend our hours to serve you. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility as we work to bring you in for care. If you need to schedule an appointment, or have questions, please call us at (206) 242-0066 or contact us online.
We thank you for your continued loyalty, support and patience!
Dr Kyle Beffa and the Beffa Dental Team